PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICIES
Any information provided on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, guaranteeing security and confidentiality at all times. In Visual Led we are committed to act in a responsible manner and to comply with the principles and rights set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General of Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
What do we do with your data?
The use of the data and information obtained by Visual Led have the following purposes:
- Obtaining data for purchasing management: The main purpose of this treatment is to maintain the contractual relationship with our customers and facilitate the processing of orders by us.
- Obtaining data to send promotions and advertising: The main purpose of this treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of advertising, discounts and promotions relating to products and services marketed by Visual Led.
Visual Led Systems, S.L. (onwards Visual Led) – CIF: B-43.967.082
With registered offices in Spain: C/Mallorca 33, 43005 – Tarragona
Contact phone: +34 977 271 074
Visual Led ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
Legal basis for data treatment
For the registration, purchase and management of guarantees we will base the treatment of the data provided by the client.
For sending commercial information, we will base the processing on your consent, although if you are already a client, we can send you information about similar products, always providing a simple and free ways to unsubscribe.
The consent hereby provided by the Holder for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
On the occasion of the purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for payment of purchases by bank transfer.
- To the Technical Services in the case of guarantees or repairs. To those transport companies that may have ordered the shipment to the customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients can be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
- In the cases legally established, as is the case of the Security Forces and Corps.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Visual Led ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will they be assigned to any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask you for the necessary data for the sale or provision of the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
The interested party has the following rights:
- You can request information about the personal data stored that concerns you (access)
- You can request the inaccuracy of your personal data to be corrected. (rectification)
- You may request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data (deletion and limitation)
- You can also request that your personal data be made available in a structured, current and machine-readable format. (portability)
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, Visual Led customers can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data, by communicating it in writing to Visual Led, C / Mallorca 33. C.P. 43005, Tarragona (CIF: B-43.967.082) or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party also has the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Agency for Data Protection). However, any question related to the data, we invite you to contact us to solve it.
Delegate for data protection
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the provision of the service is maintained and / or during the time required for legal responsibility.
Visual Led does not collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age.
Through our website you can access social networks Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+, all of them with open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks users can learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the web www.visualled.com and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are set by Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google +. Visual Led does not own social networks.
Any information provided on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, guaranteeing security and confidentiality at all times. In Visual Led we are committed to act in a responsible manner and to comply at all times with the principles and rights set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General of Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.