More and more companies are deciding to invest in one or more LED screens for their business. Thus, it is not surprising to find out that that the sector is also growing exponentially. With the number of screen manufacturers and retailers that can be found online nowadays, it is normal for the customer to wonder where to buy the highest quality LED billboard .
There are many factors that indicate that manufacturers are creating products that will perform adequately and will be able to broadcast content with optimal definition and results. Therefore, today, in VisualLED, experts in the manufacture of LED monitors, we want to explain what to look out for in order to know the quality of a LED display.
One of the points to consider the most are the materials used. Obviously, we want them to have the highest quality. Analyzing them without being an expert is not easy, but it is important that the company you trust is transparent in this area, and that it gives the necessary guarantees specified by the relevant regulatory institutions.
The quality of the material will also influence the lifespan of your monitor. For example, in VisualLED we give offer vandal resistant LED displays, ideal for outdoor screens.
Another way to know the quality of a LED display is to investigate the weather conditions it can withstand. Choose LED screens that can withstand high temperatures outdoors and that, both outdoors and indoors, have adequate heat dissipation and distribution system. A good temperature distribution in a LED cabinet with good cooling should have a maximum of 50 ºC, while a bad one will have a maximum of 80 ºC.
In addition, outdoor LED screens must be waterproof, so that the rain does not affect its proper performance.
The electrical consumption of a Led screen will not only influence your electricity bill, but also the energy efficiency of this new element in your business. To begin with, a LED screen consumes much less than an LCD screen, but other ways to optimize its consumption are to make sure that the software has the possibility of programming the on and off times; or make sure the screen has a light sensor so that the same screen automatically calibrates its brightness as necessary.
After all, the function of LED sing boards and banners, or any other type of screen with these characteristics, is to reproduce their content with the highest possible quality. How to know if an LED screen is playing content correctly? Next, we explain how to check it.
– Color temperature: The first factor that will influence the quality of the colors is its temperature, since it is important that all colors are seen in the hue in which they have been created. It is important that, for maximum quality, the screen has a range of between 3,000 ºK and 6,500 ºK so that the widest possible range of tones is reproduced. If you want to check that the colors look perfectly on your screen, you can check its white balance to make sure it reproduces the color in the ideal hue.
–Brightness analysis: A good brightness on a quality LED display will allow the content to be reproduced even when the sun hits the screen directly. To find the best quality, it should have a brightness of 6,000 nits for outdoor screens, between 1,500 and 3,000 for indoor screens that face the outdoors and 1,500 on indoor screens only.
– Contrast analysis: To analyze the contrast, it is important to know the difference between the intensity of the illumination in white with respect to black tones. A quality LED display will offer a wide dynamic range, which will result in an ability to reproduce higher quality colors. Learn more about the contrast on LED screens in our glossary.
– Dead pixels: There is nothing worse than seeing a screen with small black gaps, which means the reproduced image is not completely visible. This is because the monitor has dead pixels, or that do not work properly. A very easy way to detect them right after purchase is to reproduce completely white footage on it.
– Viewing angle: Depending on the use you want to give your LED screen, it will need to be seen in one position or another, so the viewing angle is closely related to this fact. So that it can be seen correctly, it is important that they have a horizontal and vertical viewing angle between 120º and 160º.
– Good refresh rate: There is nothing less attractive than screens with those annoying horizontal stripes, right? This is because the screen has a low refresh rate. This is why you must ensure that it is greater than 2000 Hz.
Its great international experience in the sector, with more than 15 years in the sector, has allowed VisualLED to improve their LED screen manufacturing process. This means that each of the orders they receive are treated in a personalized way, so that all customer requirements are met. In addition, VisualLED performs different quality tests before finalizing each of the manufacturing processes and checks all the functions of the screen before sending it.
In addition, competitors copy our website, product catalogs, presentations, images, copy us … We are doing well! In most companies, they get upset when they are copied. For Visual Led, this fact is an evident proof that the innovation and development of our products are still at the forefront.
We cannot stop moving forward to offer the best product at the best price. This is our commitment. Discover the quality LED screens offered by VisualLED, compare, and decide for yourself.